July 29, 2008

Rockin' The Southland!

OMG! We just had the most AWESOME earthquake ever. I'm about to see what reports are going up about it, but wow. It was so much fun. I mean, I hope nobody got hurt and that everyone is safe and fine. But I'm one of those freaky L.A. women who loves a good earthquake. It even woke up my dog (very difficult to do) and made the glasses in the cabinet clink together.

Whee! I heart earthquakes.

XO

UPDATE: Hmmm. I guess it wasn't that big. It sure felt like a big one. Here's the preliminary report: A moderate earthquake occurred at 11:42:15 AM (PDT) on Tuesday, July 29, 2008.The magnitude 5.8 event occurred 3 km (2 miles) SW of Chino Hills, CA.The hypocentral depth is 12 km ( 8 miles).

UPDATE TO MY UPDATE: Hmmm. Does my foot look funny in my mouth? Huge apologies to anybody who was frightened, harmed or suffered any sort of damages in the earthquake. I heard from a lot of people in the area who definitely didn't enjoy it quite as much as I did. :(

2 comments:

ambeen said...

Ooh, I know it's weird but I've always wanted to be in an earthquake. Just to know what it's like. I live in the midwest and have done the tornado thing. I'm ready for an earthquake.

Unfortunately, they say if we were to ever feel one where I live (in the Northwestern part of Missouri), it would be because the New Madrid fault line would go. And that would mean major damage. They say it would level Memphis, TN and probably take down the St. Louis arch. So I'm not hoping for an earthquake here...just so everyone knows I'm not willing to risk lives to get a little shaking action.

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,酒店,