November 22, 2008

I am SUCH a girl!

I'm not entirely sure why I'm admitting this publicly. Maybe it's because I think that if, perhaps, somebody else has had the same experience (and will swallow their pride, step up and tell me so in the comments), I won't feel so absurd. Um. Yeah. Anyway. Here it is...

In the midst of writing GLAMNESIA, I decided I needed a bit of a teen-angst jolt, so I wandered over to the TV, tuned into HBO, and got sucked into THIS:

My eyes are now red. My nose is snotty. I've been bawling for almost an hour straight. And I'm NOT EVEN HORMONAL. I'm just a girl. A totally pathetic girl.

And people are saying TWILIGHT is cheesy? Well then, hello, how do you like the Velveeta?* :-O

XO

* Seriously, though? You cannot deny that Chris Klein and Josh Hartnett are both obscenely hot. Right? Right? RIGHT? (I think I'm also just kind of awed by how many times Chris carried Leelee in the movie. Uber-impressive, dude...no matter how skinny she is.)

4 comments:

God-Lift-The-Fallen-Angel said...

Weird, I just checked up pn your blog not too long ago. And to answer your question, yes, they are both hot. Oh I saw the cover of FAKETASTIC on alloyentertainment dot com. It looks great. P.S. Have ypu gotten a chance to watch The Clique movie. Or have you been too busy writing?

God-Lift-The-Fallen-Angel said...

Wow, I was so excited to post my last comment I forgot to check for spelling errors.

ALEXA YOUNG said...

GLTFA: I am DYING to see the Clique movie. I'm scared, too, because I loved the first book (okay, the first eight...that's as far as I've gotten--which is impressive, no?). I almost went out and bought it today but then I thought, 1) It might be sold out, 2) I'm too lazy to go shopping, and 3) Here on Earth is on HBO!

Thank you for confirming my cheese-crushes on Chris and Josh. OMG. They really are so hot, aren't they? OY!

PS: Thanks for letting me know that Alloy has posted a FAKE cover of FAKETASTIC on their website. How fitting. ;-) Seriously. That is NOT the cover. In some ways I'm glad, in some ways I'm not...stay tuned. LOVE YOU, MEAN IT! XOXOXO

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,酒店,