February 6, 2009

What a Feeling

Okay, so I woke up feeling *really* under the weather today...but I powered through it and, guess what? IT'S A MIRACLE! I just handed in the first draft of GLAMNESIA! Yippee. I can't tell you what a good feeling it is to finally get to the end of a manuscript...and I've gotta say, I feel really good about this one. Man, I hope my editor agrees. :)

On another happy note, the FAKETASTIC reviews are starting to roll in and (whew!), it seems like most people are really digging it. In fact, check out the Teens Read Too review here. FIVE STARS! Life is good, I tell you what.

And if that's not enough, as I've sort of mentioned in a few recent posts, I'm on a big health and fitness kick with a goal of dropping 40 pounds this year. Well, guess what? I've been going to the gym EVERY day and really doing my best to eat healthfully. Now, after a few weeks of things feeling *very* pointless, the scale has finally agreed to work with me (maybe it just didn't believe I was really serious). Yes, that's right. In the past month, I have dropped 6.8 pounds. Not bad, right?

So...how about you guys? Any good news to report? Share...and have a fabulous weekend! Okay...and I kind of just have to do this because it's SO cheesy yet perfect:



XO

8 comments:

BookChic said...

I have good news about a date I had earlier this week. :) You can read all about it on my blog.

Bookworm said...

Yay for good reviews! I'm planning on starting FAKETASTIC soon and I hope it'll be just as good as the first book! Can't wait to see the cover for GLAMESIA, all the covers of your books are so cool!

Amy said...

WTG on the weight loss! Slow and steady is the way to go.

Fabu on the good reviews!

Keri Mikulski said...

Congrats on 5 stars!!! And the weight loss.

Great stuff, Alexa!! :)

stargirlreads said...

Glamnesia!!!!! Cant wait :)

Thao said...

I'm happy for you Alexa, so we may have another book by you next year? ^^

I just got my exam results and they were nice. I'm so relieved.

TruBlu93 said...

Good news? I got my permit!!
Bad news? All I can do is steam the car. lol. Yea, I don't even know when I'll start to learn to drive, but I'm excited anyway!!

Congrats on the 5STARS and WEIGHT LOSS! Keep it up!

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,酒店,